§ 1 - Provider
§ 2 - Access to our web site
(1) Anyone can access our web site free of charge and without prior registration.
(2) Certain areas of the web site and some of its features - for example, email notifications when new posts have been published - require that the user has set up a user account before.
§ 3 - Setting up a user account
(1) Every adult natural person can set up a user account on the web site. With a user account, you can recommend posts from our web site to other users, combine favourite posts to collections, make those collections available to others, and follow other users and their collections. Furthermore, you can receive email notifications on specific activities on our web site, eg when new posts have been published on our web site that are linked to your collections.
(3) After registration, the provider will send an activation link to the e-mail address provided during registration. This is to check whether the e-mail address actually belongs to the user who entered the data ("double opt-in"). If the recipient of the e-mail does not follow the activation link within 24 hours, the data entered during registration will be deleted automatically.
(4) Only one registration is allowed for each natural person. A deputy registration for a third party is not allowed.
(5) Setting up a user account is free of charge. There is no legal entitlement to the set up or maintain a user account. We reserve the right to discontinue our offer at any time.
(6) User accounts are set up automatically. Therefore, we do not check the data entered during registration for accuracy or admissibility.
(7) Where the web site allows the input of contents (text, images, audio-visual content) by the user, the user guarantees that any content uploaded is legally permissible. In particular, the user guarantees that he has the right to publish the images and other content in connection with his user account. The user cannot require the provider to publish any content. User generated content is always published together with the user name and is accessible also for people without a user account.
(8) The user indemnifies the provider from all claims that third parties may have against the provider for any copyright or other infringement by the user content. The indemnification claim also extends to the necessary costs of an appropriate examination and legal defense, unless the user is not responsible for the complaint of the third party.
§ 4 - Term of a user account
(1) A user account is established for an indefinite period of time; there is no right for an unlimited operation.
(2) Either party may terminate a user account at any time without notice. Written form is required for the effectiveness of the termination. The provider shall delete the user account along with all related content the day the termination takes effect.
§ 6 - Consumer dispute resolution
(1) For settling consumer disputes out-of-court, the European Union offers a platform for online dispute resolution ("ODR platform") at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither legally obliged nor willing to take part in a consumer dispute settlement procedure out-of-court.
§ 7 - General provisions
(1) The use of the platform is governed by the law of the Republic of Austria, excluding the conflicts of law rules of private international law. This choice of law does not apply insofar as it would restrict mandatory rights of a consumer who has his permanent residence abroad.